Our client is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. They do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change.
Our client is always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Responsibilities & Duties:
· Read financial statements such as profit and loss statements, Balance Sheets etc.
· Maintain, improve and deliver accurate, high-quality information for the Bloomberg Terminal
· Assist our world-renowned client support help desk with escalated client inquiries
· Apply problem-solving skills to identify innovative work-flow efficiencies and implement technology solutions to enhance our processes and software
· Manage large and complex data projects related to Equity Fundamental market datasets
· BA/BS in Business, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Economics or equivalent work experience
· Fluency in English and Nordic language- Danish/Finnish/Swedish/Norwegian (C1+).
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly client management
· Experienced in or strong knowledge and understanding of finance and accounting
· Keen interest in information management and technology and product development
· 5% performance related bonus
· Tax Saver Scheme
· Health Insurance
· Sick Pay
· Canteen and parking
Working Hours: Monday -Friday (9 am-6 pm)
Start date: ASAP
Location: Dublin 24
If this sounds interesting to you, send your CV now to Seol.firstname.lastname@example.org and start a conversation faster than anyone else.