Our client is an IT company based in Dublin City Centre. They are looking for creative, customer-oriented Swedish speakers.
As a Customer Experience Specialist you will be supporting and teaching businesses on the company's unique tools and products, inspiring them to create a website that best represents themselves from the comfort of your relaxed and friendly home office and improving the user's experience their success.
· Curious about understanding the users’ needs, and wants to offer the best solution
· Provide users with technical solutions over the phone, e-mail and chat regarding their website creation
· Analyse user behaviour, content suitability and relevance to determine their effect on user satisfaction
· Develop and maintain positive customer relationships and satisfaction
· Provide feedback and suggest actions on how to improve the user experience
· Fluency in Swedish(Native level) and English
· A passion for creativity and website creation
· A customer-focused mentality
· Experienced problem-solving ability
· A willingness to learn new concepts
· Strong critical thinking skills
Working Hours: Monday - Friday
Location: Dublin 2 - Office-based or hybrid
· Fun facilities and amenities - pool tables, yoga and gym rooms, etc.
· Full training on systems and tools
· Self-development opportunities
· Paid holidays, sick days and training sessions
· Healthcare services
· Pension contributions and Share options
Send your CV now to Seol.email@example.com and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership, I can provide the best coaching and recruitment support.