My client has an amazing opportunity to join the customer service team in one of the worlds leading electronic companies. Offering a great salary and excellent benefits.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and competitive Customer Service Agent.
- · The first point of contact and support for customers and retail partners in relation to escalated customer issues received via phone or email and resolve the issues in a timely and professional manner
- · Appropriately deal with product Order status, issue tracking and problem resolution.
- · Provide support and develop working relationships with current internal/external customers and retail partners via phone or email.
- To understand the customer's needs and offer a customer-service driven solution
- · Operate and maintain customer-related systems to the required standards
- · Take part in team briefings and training sessions
- To achieve Customer Satisfaction whilst exceeding activity targets
· 1- 2 years experience in working within a customer service/customer care or service industry.
· organizational and telephone skills
· Experience within a customer service role
· Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
· Complaint experience
· IT skills in CRM /or Microsoft Office packages
· The candidate will need to have Excellent problem solving
· Have a positive attitude and enjoy communicating with customers and support teams in the field.
If this sounds like a role you are interested in please feel free to contact