Our client is a leading provider of IT, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses.
As a Digital Rights Operations Agent, you will review uploaded content and flagged account activity for indicators of fraudulent activity to remove fraudulent content according to Client Policy.
*Responsibilities & Duties:
· Evaluate, label and identify patterns in suspicious activity
· Review non-objectionable content, create tasks, follow-up on open tickets
· Review account details for indicators provided by client analysis and determine whether the items meet criteria provided by client Policy.
· Provide feedback on trends identified in review.
· General data entry related tasks.
· Provide suggestions to improve the process and workflows
· Experienced at using search engines to find information on the internet
· Familiar with and user of social media products
· Attention to detail is essential to ensure the quality of work execution
· Able to work in multiple tools/web browser windows at one time
· Fluent English and German speaker (B2+)
· 1-Year Fixed Contract
· Day shift [Mon - Fri (9am-6pm) + 1 weekend every 4-5 weeks] | Evening shift [Tues - Sat (3pm-12am)]
· Location: Dublin 3, WFH for now
· 25 days holiday + 9 days bank holiday
· Tax saver ticket
· Life Assurance
· PMI Private Medical Insurance
· Bike to work scheme
Send your CV now to Seol.firstname.lastname@example.org and start a conversation faster than anyone else.