On behalf of our Client based in Limerick, we are sourcing a Energy & Sustainability Engineer to join their Team. Your must be based in Ireland for this role but can work remotely but willing to undertake occasional travel within Ireland.
The successful candidate will assist clients in managing their energy and sustainability initiatives by advising on how they can reduce their energy usage, their carbon emissions, and achieve corporate sustainability goals. The Energy & Sustainability Engineer will collaborate internally with our Operations and Software Development team to develop specialized technical solutions to make our clients' struggles with sustainability, carbon neutrality, and energy efficiency easier to manage. This position would suit an accomplished professional with a passion for sustainability who is looking to expand their career in consulting sales. Applicants must be qualified engineers with a background in energy efficiency, energy management or renewables related solutions development.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Educate and train customers in energy management, energy efficiency technology, statutory regulation, and policy (global) to support customer understanding of products and adoption of additional services
• Carry out Energy Audits for clients to assess opportunities for energy reduction and advise on products and services that will assist them to do so
• Obtain and address feedback from clients to ensure continued high quality service delivery
• Communicate customer feedback and service requirements/ opportunities internally and work closely with our Operations and Engineering team to inform product development Set and meet targets and develop reports for presentation at management meetings relating to existing and new clients
• Work collaboratively with cross functional team members, always practicing good team work in support of day-to-day operating requirements
• Drive the Energy and Sustainability engagement across the organisation
Qualification, Knowledge & Key Competencies
Awarded a minimum one of the following titles or have the registration:
✓ Energy Institute Chartered Energy Engineer.
✓ Energy Institute Chartered Energy Manager.
✓ Association of Energy Engineers Certified Energy Manager.
✓ Association of Energy Engineers Certified Energy Auditor.
✓ Practicing Non-Domestic BER Assessor Registered with SEAI;
• 5+ years’ work experience as an Energy Engineer/Advisor/Auditor/Consultant
• 7+ years’ work experience since achieving a 3 rd level degree
• Expert knowledge of environmental and sustainability best practice, statutory regulation, and policy
• Proven success in customer-facing, problem-solving positions at fast-paced, high growth companies
• Proven track record working with the broader team to develop technical solutions to engage existing and potential clients
• Strong verbal and written communications - you can clearly and thoughtfully explain product concepts to our customers, and customer use cases to our internal team member
If you have the above skills & experience, please contact Catriona - firstname.lastname@example.org // Tele: 087 2419644