A client of mine, a recognised pharmaceutical manufacturer is looking for a temporary Executive Assistant for a 1-year contract. The role includes reporting to the executive Director and senior leaders. The Executive Assistant will provide an efficient and value enhancing administrative services.
This is an immediate start role, €50k
· Support the Site Leadership Team in managing their itineraries, daily workload and facilitating their requirements in ensuring all requests are managed in a confidential, professional, and efficient manner
· Support managing recruitment and onboarding of new hires
· Support communications i.e. weekly newsletter and site communication screens
· Ownership of site sharepoints
· Management of site social events
· Coordination of key corporate visits & events
· Assist in the preparation of correspondence, presentations and/or reports as required.
· Places and tracks SAP/Ariba requisitions as needed for the Senior Leadership Team.
· To organize and coordinate leadership meetings as required.
Qualifications and Experience required:
· The successful candidate must have a proven track record in a busy Administration role with experience working in a manufacturing operations environment.
· The candidate must have experience working well in a team environment with flexibility to react to changing business needs, as well as problem solving and administrative ability.
· Excellent PC skills to include Microsoft Office Suite, SAP, Ariba, OrgPlus.
· Excellent Interpersonal and Organisational Skills and proven ability to multitask.
· To be able to communicate cross-functionally
· Strong attention to detail
· Previous project management experience is preferred
· Proven event management skills.
If this role appeals to you and you meet the requirements, please apply below.