As a Software Translator, you will participate in time-sensitive projects collaborating with colleagues across the globe to build and maintain glossaries and tightly integrate them into the translation process. You will play a role in translating company software and handle the repository in chosen language. In addition, you will review and update current translations across the software and identify discrepancies and make the necessary updates to reconcile the data. Whilst working in a time sensitive and target driven environment, you will support our client by creating a software interface for the chosen language financial market.
For more info, please contact email@example.com
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables:
• Adapt/translate client’s financial software to chosen language.
• Understand the meaning and context of contents to be translated while making sure to preserve the original meaning.
• Quality control on contents entered onto proprietary company software.
• Identify discrepancies and make necessary updates to reconcile data.
• Build and maintain relationships with client and contributors.
• Participate in time-sensitive projects, and collaborate with your global colleagues to deliver new –initiatives
• Demonstrable interest in financial markets.
• Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) or relevant work experience
• Fluent in English and native level in the chosen language.
• An excellent understanding and in-depth knowledge of language/country-specific cultures.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks accordingly and work to tight and conflicting deadlines.
• Speed and accuracy when processing data with a high level of attention to detail.
• Good proficiency in MS Excel is required.
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, team environment.
• Excellent written communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent knowledge of financial terminology
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of the financial market.
• Excel VBA and Macros experience an advantage but not essential.
• Service orientation
• Problem Solving
• Clarity in communication, grammar & sentence constructions
- Turkish - Fluent
- English - Fluent