Our client is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Values diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, parental status, disability status, or any other status protected by local law. We believe that our work is better and our company culture is improved when we encourage, support, and respect the different skills and experiences represented within our workforce.
● Manage customer/buyer/seller inquiries via email and chat support channels
● Effectively diagnose and resolve reported issues/questions in order to deliver excellent service.
● Promptly escalate critical/high-risk cases to the appropriate team.
● Coordinate with other teams/departments to resolve customer issues
● Proactively identify opportunities to improve the efficiency or effectiveness of support
● Adhere to established procedures and guidelines while providing quality customer service in order to meet and exceed department standards.
● Support ad-hoc projects and initiatives per business needs.
● Analyze data that comes out of support workflows and transform information into valuable operational insight for the community they support.
● Understand, identify, and mitigate risks toward users on-platform by analyzing events and trends
● Develop and share subject matter expertise across areas of safety abuse and/or user support
A growth mindset, and leaning into action and high impact goes a long way here.
● Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in trust& safety or customer-facing roles
● 2+ years of professional experience in the customer service/support, operations, consulting, and project management environment
● Fluency in both English and German is essential to translate and appreciate language nuances on our platform to support our German community of users
● Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
● Passion for resolving complex customer issues and delivering a great customer experience
● Ability to deal with constantly changing processes and business requirements, as is necessary within a high-growth startup environment.
● Ability to work with graphic and objectionable content and investigate user reports for trust and safety violations.
● Ability to support a flexible work schedule to cover customer demand, which includes possible weekend and evening hours.
Nice to Have not a Must
● Experience working in a marketplace or a two-sided platform.
● Experience buying and selling in online marketplace communities.
● Eligibility: Eu passport or Stamp 1,4
● Salary: 45.000€ + (bonus and benefit package TBC will be given soon)
● Location: Fully remote from Ireland (with funds given to help with at-home office)
● Shifts: Monday – Friday (business hours), potentially 1 or 2 weekends/ month (no night shift)
● Start date: September 2022
● Interview process:
- 1st interview with Hiring Manager
- Take-home test
- Final interview with 2 people from the team
Apply today directly to email@example.com or refer a friend! Also, if you have any questions regarding the working position or company, I am more than happy to help you. (The company cannot be disclosed on the job ad due to confidentiality and security reasons. However, I will let you know about the company during our call. You can also refer a friend!)