80,000 – 90,000 with benefits
Longford – with Hybrid option
The successful candidate will have Human Resource, Health & Safety, Covid19 Safety and Claims Management responsibility for the entire operations of both our clients businesses.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Managing Director, the Group Human Resources Manager will form part of the senior management team and will participate in management and operational meetings.
- The position will head the Human Resources department and will provide line management for the Human Resource and Office Administration Teams. Strategic and operational management input will be required in all areas. This position will have a focus of service delivery and the achievement quality standards and objectives.
- Managing, supporting, guiding, and providing advice to Plant and Depot based management Teams.
- Ensuring legal requirements are current and compliance in relation to employment legislation.
- Managing employees benefits and entitlements.
- Performance Management.
- Industrial Relations as required to including employee information & consultation forums.
- Implementation, continued development of service delivery, manage and track training and development measures.
- Succession planning & talent management.
- Oversee and manage investigations into staffing issues, complaints about staff or disciplinary issues.
- Provide input into strategic operational planning, budgeting, and financial management as required.
- Ensure key stakeholders are kept informed with accurate and timely information.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to align priorities with stakeholders across the organisation.
- Development of HR control, procedures, and training documentation.
- Work on establishing long term strategies, governance, and operational business processes, to drive post implementation improvements, and extract additional value from HR systems.
- Deliver on specific projects that may be assigned from time to time.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Relevant third level Degree in a business, Human Resources degree level qualification or related discipline.
- Proven history in management and leadership skills with at least five years management experience in a commercial environment.
- Flexibility and a strong problem-solving approach to issues with the ability to thrive under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Experience of internal controls and procedures in a medium to large business dealing with large volume of consumers transactions.
- A commitment to excellence and world class service delivery.
- Excellent project management, decision making, communication and influencing skills.
- Understands the importance of providing excellent customer car to all visitors, tenants, consultants, and colleagues.
- Strong presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Health and Safety experience beneficial.
- Ensure compliance with all company procedures.
- Perform any other reasonable duties as directed by Management.
If you are eligible to work in Ireland and have the required experience for this Senior Management HR job, please do submit your word format CV to email@example.com or pop me an email to arrange a confidential conversation.