One of our clients is looking to hire an Insights and CRM Manager to join their Fundraising and Communications Department.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide high quality data services, reports, and insights to inform decision making.
- To respond to all queries relating to fundraising data, including running queries on complex data sets to support fundraising, and finance in reporting and analysis and the creation of actionable insight
- To ensure all imports and exports of data are carried out in the appropriate manner and according to data briefs and timelines supplied by stakeholders.
- Offer guidance on segmentation of data based on insights
- To lead on the planned CRM migration from SIMMA to MS Dynamics. Including integration across systems, website, payment platforms, telemarketing systems and website integration etc.
- A third level degree in a relevant area is desirable
- Minimum 2 years’ CRM management level experience or 4 years’ CRM-officer level experience with not-for-profit sector desirable.
- An understanding of fundraising Codes of Practice and thorough understanding of Data Protection (Data Protection Law, GDPR, PECR) and previous experience of leading on the implementation of data protection practices within a fundraising context
- Strong experience of producing reports and insight from marketing or fundraising data sets. SQL, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Power BI expertise required.