Medical Administrator - Grade III required for an immediate start for a minium of 3months with the possibility of extension.
Administrator Grade III
Location – South Dublin (Dublin 4, 6 & 14)
Start date – Immediate start – Must be immediately available.
Pay - €13.79 p/h
- First point of contact on phone/emails etc.
- Analysing, collating and maintaining data for Senior Management meetings.
- Administer, participate in and assist with the team’s processes such as maintaining service user data bases, logging referrals, sending out standard letters etc.
- Provide administrative support to clients
- Maintain data integrity through various system audits.
- Minute taking at Team meetings or meetings as required.
- Participate in training and development programmes as required by the Organisation.
- Promote a safe working environment in accordance with Health and Safety legislation.
- Promote a culture that values equality, diversity and respect in the workplace.
- Manage own workload in accordance with the needs of the post
- Collate spreadsheets based on retrieved documentation – Including VLOOKUP’s, Pivots
- Operate all stages of the Budget process including data inputting, verification and the generation of reports.
- Ensure that reporting and project deadlines are met as assigned.
- Organise and manage meetings – Taking notes at meetings
- Maintain confidentiality and a high level of professionalism
- Various other administrative duties.
- Experience in dealing with high volumes of data.
- 2Years+ administration or clerical experience.
- Advanced in Excel and other Microsoft packages.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills to meet objectives within agreed timeframes.
- Experience in the mental health sector is highly desired for this role
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Public service experience is desirable.