Do you want to work in one of the best NHS Trusts in the UK?
Cpl Healthcare in partnership with Cambridge University Hospital is looking to recruit nurses for their medical and surgical wards across the hospital.
Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust – known as CUH – runs Addenbrooke’s Hospital and the Rosie Hospital. Both are recognised as centres of medical excellence and innovation, and the independent Dr Foster Hospital Guide ranks CUH as the safest hospital in the region and the second safest in the country.
As an internationally known university teaching hospital, CUH provide specialist services dealing with rare or complex conditions that need the most modern facilities, the most up-to-date treatment, and the best doctors, nurses, and clinical staff. The hospital values – to be kind, safe and excellent – define the way the staff work and behave.
Click on the link below to view the hospital
Interested candidates must have
- Recognised nursing qualification
- Currently / recent experience working on a medical / surgical ward
- Current or recent experience working in a 150 + bedded hospital
- A minimum of 15 months post graduate nursing experience
- Past OET / IELTS (B in speaking, reading, listening and C+ in writing) or (7 in speaking, reading and listening and 6.5 in writing)
- 100% committed to relocating to the UK
- Ideally have started the NMC process but not essential.
- Flights to the UK
- Meet & greet at the airport
- Competitive salaries on offer (previous nursing experience considered)
- Accommodation on arrival (free for 1st month & subsidised for a following 5 months)
- VISA paid
- Reimbursement of English Language Test
- Reimbursement for the cost of the CBT exam
- Reimbursement of NMC Registration Part 1
- Full OSCE support and payment of 1 OSCE attempt
- FREE RECRUITMENT
- Fast Deployment
Interviews take place weekly through zoom every week
For further information please contact me in confidence on +353-87-9319047/ email an update date CV to email@example.com