Cpl in partnership with our client Pfizer are looking to hire a New Products Project Manager for their site in Newbridge.
New Products Project Manager Role
About the role
A Project Manager for New products is being sought to collaborate with internal and external cross functional teams to manage the development and delivery of life-changing medicines to our patients and our customers. The project manager will have responsibilities for the development or technical transfer of products following integrated Technical Transfer or Co-Development systems from planning, development, qualification and regulatory submission. This role will be a 12 month contract position initially.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and passionate about people, operations and leading change. At Newbridge you will get the opportunity to be part of our journey towards world class manufacturing which is focused on delivering on our commitment to our colleagues, our stakeholders and our patients by demonstrating the Pfizer Newbridge values of Courage, Joy, Equity and Excellence.
What We Offer
Stability, Pfizer Newbridge was established in Co Kildare in 1992. Since then, successive expansions have seen the site grow to one of Europe's largest manufacturers of solid dose pharmaceuticals (tablets and capsules). Pfizer Newbridge is a rapidly expanding site in the Pfizer network.
At Pfizer Newbridge we pride ourselves in our culture of high-performance team work and innovation which enables the business to deliver on its commitments. Pfizer Newbridge is the embodiment of how we behave, act, lead and engage with people every day. Our success is achieved through the commitment, engagement and excellence of all our colleagues. Working in a fast-paced environment where learning and personal development are actively encouraged, you will find the roles both challenging and rewarding.
• Project Management experience including financial planning and budgeting.
• Excellent leadership, communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills.
• Third level degree in a relevant field of study and at least 2 years management experience in a complex, multi-disciplined environment.
• A qualification in project management and experience of Product Transfer processes would be an advantage.
• Understanding of GMP in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
• Exposure to Lean Manufacturing, with Six Sigma green or black belt certification would be an advantage.
• An ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and goal driven environment.