For almost 20 years, Covalen Solutions is a trusted outsourcing partner for leading global organisations. We’re a diverse team of innovators and achievers – proud of our ability to consistently exceed goals.
Our client is a multinational investment bank and financial services corporation, with the headquarters in the USA, that serves more than 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries.
As an Inside Sales Executive (Onboarding Specialist), you will be responsible for developing successful supplier onboarding sales programs for our product which provides working capital and cash flow benefits to our Institutional Clients and their suppliers.
You will need to grow a portfolio of Supply Chain Finance (SCF) programs in terms of both revenue and assets, as well as act as the primary supplier finance sales specialist for the allotted portfolio of names. You will be responsible for working with the clients’ procurement and/or treasury/finance resources as well as our internal Trade Product Management, Sales and Operations colleagues to ensure rapid and effective implementation and to maximize revenue for this customer base.
· Work with clients to develop and rollout successful supplier finance sales programs
· Sell, follow-up, and sign prospective clients on to the Client program/platform, which are suppliers to Institutional Clients Group relationships (i.e.: Buyers)
· Discuss pricing and contracts and in some cases negotiate pricing rates
· Execute successful onboarding sales and marketing programs
· Support product marketing and regularly interface with internal Client team
· Fluency in English language is a must
· Minimum of one years’ experience in client focused environment – Sales or Customer Support
· Experience providing best in class dedicated client service is preferred
· Process driven (for example should be able to talk through a PO to invoice process or similar)
· Excellent organizational, planning and prioritization skills
· Experience of CRM use would be an advantage
· Proficiency in Microsoft office suite
· Competitive base salary
· Performance bonus
· Full training provided with career development opportunities
· Bike to Work Scheme
· Hive Healthcare
· PRSA Scheme
· Travel Saver
· Paid Holidays + 10 days Bank Holidays
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· Group Discounts Schemes
· Team Social events
· Team Rewards and Incentives
· Be part of a great, friendly, diverse Team
Contract: Permanent full-time with Covalen Solutions
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 2pm - 10pm
Location: Sandyford, Dublin 18, Ireland
*Currently work from home model, with tendency to become hybrid soon. Flexibility is required on this matter.
We can consider only applicants eligible to work full-time in Ireland. Thank you for understanding.