Customer Service Representative
Bilingual role: Italian with French or Spanish
Are you Brave, Wise, Proud and ready to Exceed? Are you passionate, driven to reach goals and objectives, have excellent attention to details and have experience in a client focused environment?
For almost 20 years, Covalen Solutions is a trusted outsourcing partner for leading global organisations. We’re a diverse team of innovators and achievers – proud of our ability to consistently exceed goals.
Our client is a multinational investment bank and financial services corporation, with the headquarters in the USA, that serves more than 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be accountable for providing customer service support in the financial services sector to customers of a global bank, including the provision of information, resolution of queries, communication with internal customers and handling of complaints. Moreover, main tasks include dealing with external contacts (customers from relevant markets) and internal contacts (specialists from various departments within the bank)
· Provide Information on Pension Payments
· Provide information on Payment Methods
· Handle questions on International Payments
· Provide information on Miscellaneous Queries
· Fluency (C1/C2) in English language
· Fluency (C1/C2) in Italian and French or Italian and Spanish
· Experience in client focused environment, preferably in Finance, Banking, Payments, or Pension sector
· Educational background is relevant field (Banking, Accounting or Business studies) is highly desirable, but not mandatory
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products
· Competitive base salary
· Performance bonus
· Relocation package for candidates outside of Ireland (T&C apply)
· Full training provided with career development opportunities
· Bike to Work Scheme
· Hive Healthcare
· PRSA Scheme
· Travel Saver
· Paid Holidays + 10 days Bank Holidays
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· Group Discounts Schemes
· Team Social events
· Team Rewards and Incentives
· Be part of a great, friendly, diverse Team
Contract: Permanent full-time with Covalen Solutions
Working hours: Monday to Friday, regular office hours
Location: Sandyford, Dublin 18, Ireland
*Currently work from home model, with tendency to become hybrid soon. Flexibility is required on this matter.
We can consider only applicants eligible to work full-time in Ireland.
Thank you for understanding.