Electrical Maintenance Engineer
We are currently working with one of Northern Irelands largest food manufacturers in their for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer for their site in Ballymena.
This is a great opportunity for a single skilled electrician if they wish to expand their skills and knowledge and training will be provided to upskill employees to multi-skilled status.
Shifts – Continental & Weekend Shifts
· Week 1 Monday, Tuesday Friday Saturday and Sunday 7am to 7pm
· Week 2 Wednesday and Thursday 7am to 7pm
· Week 3 Monday, Tuesday Friday Saturday and Sunday 7pm to 7am
· Week 4 Wednesday and Thursday 7pm to 7am
· Friday to Sunday 7pm to 7am
· For every 7 minutes worked, Engineers can claim 15minutes overtime. Overtime paid at 1.5% basic rate.
· Installation work for Three Phase and Single-Phase applications.
· Repairs and maintenance of PLC controlled machinery.
· Diagnostic work on single and Three Phase motors.
· Scale calibration and maintenance
- Must be a Time/Skill-Served Electrician with Industrial Experience.
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 or equivalent.
- Must have an electrical aptitude.
- Must be able to diagnose and solve problems.
Apply now or contact me (Richard) for more information - [email protected] / 07387417276