Our services client, in Dublin West, are currently recruiting for a HR & Payroll Specialist to join their expanding HR team for a permanent role. The successful candidate needs to be a self-starter with a continuous improvement mindset
· Process weekly and monthly payrolls in accordance with payroll cycle
· Preparation/provision of weekly/monthly payroll instructions to external payroll provider
· Good knowledge on Irish payroll
· Develop strong working relationships with the external payroll vendors and internal departments
· Ensures compliance with GDPR
· Processing payroll for 500+ employees.
· Review of employee time & attendance system
· Manage all employee payroll related queries in a timely manner.
· Liaise with HR re: new starts, transfers, terminations and pay changes
· Complete payroll audits as they arise.
· Issue reports to management on a timely basis.
· Any ad-hoc duties as they arise
· Preparation of reports in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- IPASS (or equivalent) qualification
- Min 2+ years’ experience
- Experience with TMS
- Strong computer skills, including Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills & strong influencing skills.
- Ability to consistently provide a high-quality payroll service to employees.
- Excellent teamwork, time management and collaboration skills
- Displays great attention to detail and analytical ability
For further information please contact Maryclaire Booth – [email protected] or +353(0)16146027