Our client, a global provider of engineering & technical services to the aviation sector, have now engaged exclusively with Cpl to recruit a HR Generalist to join the HR team in Shannon.
This newly created role is an ideal opportunity for a relatively recently graduated HR professional to kick on their career & gain highly sought-after experience in a global industry sector so if you're interested, please apply!
Acting as a key part of the HR team & supporting the wider management groups, the successful candidate will take ownership of & support generalist duties across the HR spectrum including employee engagement, HR metrics reporting, recruitment/onboarding of new hires (including international & graduate hiring), delivering HR projects & supporting the HR Manager in their duties.
Your Skills/Experience that we need:
- 3rd level degree qualified in a HR or related discipline.
- 1-2+ years relevant experience in a broad based HR role.
- Experience gained in a manufacturing or engineering environment is not essential but would be an advantage.
- Excellent inter-personal skills & ability to interact with colleagues at all levels.
- Strong IT & reporting skills.
Salary will depend on candidate skills & experience but is expected to range 36-42k + a strong benefits package.
Please note this role will be fully office based in Shannon.
International/Non EU applicants or candidates with restricted visas will not be considered.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in applying, or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick on 061221701 / 0860279756 or email your Cv to email@example.com
For a full list of our open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.com