French and Italian - Customer Services Specialist
My client, a Galway City based Global operational hub seeks to hire a Customer Service specialist initially on a 12-month FTC basis with a view to permanency. You will be the first point of contact to support my client’s customers and key distributors across Europe. You will be responsible for a variety of tasks including order processing, problem solving, admin support for our commercial sales team and logistic support for both our internal and external customers. This role will report to the Customer Services Team Lead, and you will be part of the European Domestic Customer Services team on the French and Italian speaking team.
· Process all orders received via CRM system. Orders are received primarily by email, with some also received via phone, fax or directly through our online system.
· Communicate proactively with internal and external customers regarding order status and other topics in a professional, positive and courteous manner.
· Review and maintain customers open orders on a daily basis.
· Investigate and resolve order processing issues reported by customers and working cross-functionally with other departments to resolve customer queries.
· Resolve e-mail, fax and telephone inquiries and liaise directly with customers on a variety of issues such as pricing, inventory availability, terms, delivery or general questions.
· Collaborate with other departments to ensure accuracy of data maintained on SAP
· Updating customer accounts and communicating to the commercial sales team.
· Update on products, inventory levels, special requirements and promotions, communicated from various departments to support the delivery of an excellent customer service.
· Communicate regularly with your Team Lead of all changes, issues and potential concerns with any customer accounts. Employees are empowered to share ideas and to drive and support continuous improvement.
· Work with our central warehouse and or supply chain team with regards to inventory, escalations and customer inquiries. Complete all customer or staff requested reporting supporting internal and external data requests.
· Develop and maintain fruitful customer and internal colleague relationships.
· Responsible for complying with and executing applicable Quality Management System (QMS) processes, to support the delivery of an excellent customer experience.
· Proficient in MS Office Suite, SAP or other ERP systems and advantage
· Italian and French language Fluency essential
· Strong computer navigation and typing skills
· Good attention to detail-oriented, a critical-thinker, experienced at investigating and resolving complex issues
· Effectively collaborate and communicate with others
· Work effectively in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
· Previous customer service experience desired preferably in the healthcare/medical device industry but not essential
For more information, please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration