Our client is undergoing an exciting period of growth and development.
They are seeking an experienced Synthetic Polymer Chemist to join their team, Co Westmeath.
- This successful candidate will have:Either a PhD in a directly relevant field, or a BSc/MSc in a chemistry/polymer related subject with several years experience in a directly relevant field.
- Relevant experience/fields include
- Polymer syntheses
- Polymer processing
- controlled release technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player mentality
- A willingness to work in a lab environment, in a hands on role.
- Responsibilities:Design and carry out lab experiments to support R&D projects / new product concepts for speciality biomaterials including synthetic polymers, hydrogels etc.
- Troubleshoot and develop solutions for current challenges in production or in market
- Work flexibly, primarily lab based, on varied polymer development projects.
We are particulary interested to speak with options that have worked on drug delivery systems.
For more information, and a confidential discussion, call me on 087 4671309 or at email@example.com