Sales & Marketing Manager
Salary is negotiable DOE
What’s in it for YOU:
· A friendly culture that mirrors my clients proposition to their customers.
· A fast-growing organisation that defines itself as being agile and innovative.
· A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one.
· A commitment to building a working environment that values inclusivity, innovation, agility, and drive.
· An accessible and approachable team of Directors and senior management.
As the Sales & Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for building and improving on the brand awareness and online presence for the business, with the aim of driving people to their website and creating more online engagement, building their brand and profitable sales.
• Act as the primary relationship manager for customers, responding to the needs of the customer via email, phone and face to face meetings.
• Building relationships and taking part in the overall growth of the business by growing sales for the benefit of the Company.
• Developing business through profitable trading opportunities and being an integral part in the plans to achieve considerable growth and profit.
• Utilise & be aware of all the latest market data in our sector. Identify and drive new opportunities from this to be delivered by the wider team.
• Attending sales & client meetings, and carrying out sales presentations as required.
• Preparation and presentation of reports.
• Maintaining an awareness of company products & processes as well as an awareness of product trends across the wider industry.
• Supporting and developing sales team
• Planning and writing a digital marketing strategy and annual/quarterly marketing plan (to be agreed with Director)
• Educated to at least A Level or equivalent, with a relevant third level qualification being an advantage.
• Professional individual, who is passionate about food and seeking to enhance skills further in a dynamic role.
• Direct experience of trading FMCG to multiple retailers with a clear understanding of UK and Ireland and European grocery markets, retailer profiles and proposition.
• Previous experience within a food manufacturing environment where essentially you have worked and built a strong understanding of this type of business.
• Will be experienced, ambitious marketeers with digital / online marketing experience.
• Able to demonstrate effective, well written and engaging content writing on B2B,customer & staff engagement subject.
• Generate dynamic content for websites, marketing brochures and videos, social media platforms, etc.
• Create and manipulate marketing collateral using Adobe Creative Suite programs.
• 2 years of recent experience generating engaging marketing content for print and web.
If you are interested in applying for the position above, please send your CV using the link provided. Alternatively call Conan on 07393014996.