An opportunity has arisen for a Senior .Net Developer to join one of the most well-renowned, cutting edge Tech teams in the country. As well as the below requirements, you must have the ability to work in a team environment but willing to take ownership of tasks and work individually on project components.
- Development of backend services and internal websites involving third party API integrations.
- Participate as a team member in fully agile scrum deliveries
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C# code
- 7+ years of software development experience
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Proficient in C#.Net and Microsoft technology stack
- Familiarity with Azure platform
- Proven experience with automated unit testing
- Familiarity with Relational Databases and MS Entity Framework
- Extensive involvement in building SOAP-based and RESTful web services utilizing WCF/Web API
- Strong in Object Oriented Programming, MVC, Design patterns and SOLID principles
- Ability to produce clear and concise documentation
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, click the Apply Now button today.