Are you an experienced Training/Learning & Development professional who is now looking for a new challenge?
Our client, a high profile & expanding US Multinational in the medical technology sector are now expanding their training/L&D function in Limerick & looking to hire a talented, energetic & ambitious individual to take ownership of projects & help support this ongoing growth.
Reporting to the Training & Development Manager, & acting as a key part of the overall HR team, you will be responsible for delivering an effective, efficient & dynamic training function & ensuring best in class training outcomes.
More specifically you will be responsible for analysing training & employee development needs, identifying improvements to training processes, monitoring post event feedback, ensuring compliance with specific regulatory requirements, conducting on-going quality reviews/audits of programmes & supporting management teams with their departmental training/L&D needs to staff at all levels. .
Your Skills/Experience that we need:
- 3rd level degree qualified in HR, training/L&D or a related field.
- 2-3+ years’ experience in a similar level training/L&D role
- Experience gained within the medical devices/pharma or related sectors would be an advantage.
- Excellent IT skills & knowledge of training tools/methodologies.
- Creative approach to learning design & problem solving.
- Proven ability to work on your own initiative & deliver on training/L&D projects.
This position is being offered on an permanent basis with salary open depending on candidate skills/experience but expected to range 50-65k. In addition there is a strong benefits & bonus package along with significant scope for further growth & development.
This role will be a hybrid mix of in-office & work from home so could suit candidates willing to commute from outside the Limerick region
Candidates holding restricted visas or who require sponsorship/visa assistance will not be considered.
To Apply or Enquire Further:
Contact Thomas Hogan on 0860279756 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of our open jobs check www.cpl.com