We are currently searching for a Norwegian speaker for an Account Manager role with a large social media company.
- Manage a high volume of accounts both new and existing.
- Retain and grow revenue within your accounts
- Gain an understanding of our partners business goals and turn data into compelling stories and actionable insights to help them succeed
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to develop, maintain, and grow relationships
- Troubleshoot and optimize campaigns
- Upsell cross sell activate existing and new accounts
- Communicate new features and enhancements to our Product team
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends internally and to partners
- Establish clear advertising goals with agencies or direct accounts including entering campaign goals KPIs associated with CPA, ROI, ROAS, CPC, etc.
- Manage a large number of campaigns maintaining relationships with advertisers to ensure they are meeting their objectives.
- At least 1 year experience in Advertising Technology campaign management in any online ad platform like Twitter, Facebook, Google, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc
- 1 year of experience in a sales environment or an account management role
- Knowledge of the latest trends associated with online marketing
- Experience working with with stakeholders
- Speaks Norwegian fluently and at a professional standard
- Preferably experienced in CRM tools such as Salesforce, Office G Suite collaboration and presentation tools
- Very strong analytical and reporting skills
- Team player collaborative operating style with the desire and ability to learn on the fly and do what needs to be done
- Innovative and creative mindset
- Able to contribute quickly to problems as they arise
Feel free to get in touch with me at [email protected] and share this job with anyone that might be suited for this experience. Apply today!