As a Network Engineer in the Healthcare IT industry, you will be embarking on a transformation to the Cloud. As a member of our Foundational and Core Services Enablement team, you will evaluate Cloud technologies and drive adoption by helping lead teams through a transformational journey. Responsible for hands-on development and programming on specific cloud platforms, participating in all phases of the development and maintenance life cycle.
Primary duties may include but are not limited to:
· Demonstrate maturity and understand of one or more of the following CSPs (AWS, Azure, GCP, Oracle) and the perspective technology stack
· Work closely cross functional teams (application, platform, security, data, operations, infrastructure)
· Cloud network engineer in implementing Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud , Azure network services
· Implementing subnets, DNS and VPN services leveraging cloud native services.
· Actively managing and monitoring the performance of AWS, GCP, Azure network services.
· Providing high-level expert analysis on network related issues. Responding to and resolves network difficulties.
· Leading projects in cloud network implementations. Developing and maintaining network management tools, utilities, and automation tools(i.e. Terraform , ARM , CFT, etc)
· Create and/or help teams to build Cloud infrastructure for on-going and up-coming projects adhering to Infrastructure-as-Code principles
· Owns the change request process and execution, coordinates with other teams as necessary.
· Develops and owns list of cloud service enhancements and code releases
· Creates and maintains network documentation.
· Performs technical design reviews and code reviews, to include cloud-based architecture and integrations
· Responsible for delivery of network infrastructure and integration with various CSPs.
· Coordinates and manages on-call support and owns the network monitoring process
· Production experience in large environments
· Owns the technical development environment and works on the Enterprise team
· Interface with software vendors for support as well as application and infrastructure teams
· Great interpersonal skills, team-work attitude, and drive collaborative initiatives
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
· Requires an BA/BS degree in related field or technical institute training
· 5-8 years hands-on experience with AWS /GCP and/or other cloud platforms
· 5-8 years of experience in python coding preferred
· 5-8 years hands-on experience in Terraform/Ansible/CFT preferred
· Cloud Network certification required
· Ensure documents (e.g. Runbooks) for Ops and drive architectural best practices on AWS
· Experience providing troubleshooting support
· Off hours availability when necessary