Help create a safer environment online everyone.
We are currently looking for Danish speakers for roles in Trust and Safety with a large Social Media client in Dublin. If you are looking to work in the social media in Ireland, this is a way to start a career in growing industry
You will be tasked with resolving policy violations empathetically and accurately, based on policies designed to ensure user safety. These violations include content that can be anything, so strong personal resilience and ability to handle stress is required for this role.
- Investigating and responding to inquiries within established guidelines and policies.
- Understanding and performing reviews following client processes and procedures
- Becoming an expert about client’s products and standards
- Using market knowledge and insights to find solutions to support users
- Processing relevant data to develop ways to improve user experience
- Identifying inefficiencies in workflows and propose solutions
- Fluent near-native level (C1-C2) knowledge of target language
- Good understanding of cultural and social trends in target region
- Advanced English level (C1)
- Strong personal resilience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both writing and verbal
- Ability to make decisions and solve problem
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good time management
Why to apply?
- Chance to work within multicultural and diverse team
- Great opportunities for career progression
- No previous experience required – full training is provided
What is on offer:
- Contract: Full-time
- Location: Dublin (various locations)
- Salary: Competitive
- Shifts: Day and Evening Shift / 37.5 hours per week / Monday to Sunday (including Bank Holidays). Some weekend work may also be required.
*This is an office-based role. Working from home / remote work is not an option currently.
Free food and snacks, healthcare, extensive Wellness Programme, Tax Saver and Bike-to-Work Scheme
To apply, please submit your CV today on [email protected]
Please note: Candidates must be eligible to work full-time in Ireland (this means either EU passport / Stamp 4 / Stamp 1G for minimum 12 months or renewable), otherwise you will not be considered at this time.