A leading IT company is looking for German speaker to join their Level 2 Technical Support Engineering Team.
Location: Cork office (It can be hybrid role after the initial training period of 2-3 months)
Position: German Speaker Tech Support Specialist - Level 2
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, office hours
Job type: Permanent, Full time
Salary: Basic of €60,000 annually
- Providing Technical support via Email, Phone and Chat Support
- Providing technical support customer support personnel, and field support staff, focused on diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing and debugging
- Support incidents can range from various hardware and/or software issues with storage systems and solutions, to multi-system, multi-vendor, and multi-network interoperability issues.
- Responding to post sales customer support issues, raised by the customer via phone/email/web/chat, or internally via Active Support
- Communication with other departments and product teams
- Fluent German and English skills both in writing and speaking (C1/C2 level)
- General knowledge of Operating systems including Linux / Windows; troubleshooting block storage access protocols (FC, iSCSI); Server / storage hardware troubleshooting; Basic experience with virtualized infrastructure and hypervisors (VMware, Hyper-V, Etc.)
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Miho Lucic at Miho.Lucic@cpl.ie or please apply with your CV.