Laboratory Team Lead (Chemistry)
On behalf of our Client based in Co Limerick, we are currently sourcing a Laboratory Team Lead (Chemistry) to join their Lab Team.
This role is a 14 month backfill contract and the working hours are Monday to Friday 8-4.30pm. The successful Candidate will come from a Chemistry background and have experience working with HPLC's. The HPLCs used in the lab are Agilent, analysis completed on HPLCs includes Vitamin C and Vitamin A & E.
Laboratory methods and practices:
- Responsible for the correct and cost-efficient functioning of the laboratory, including personnel safety, availability of equipment to carry out analyses, internal and external quality control.
- Responsible for the analytical competence of technicians to perform the required analysis.
- Responsible for the correct and on time reporting of results to customers and the follow-up of any customer complaints.
- Manage the technicians' training plan and development needs
- Select, organize and follow up analyses performed by subcontracted labs.
- Responsible for the proper implementation and regular update of the laboratory quality system in accordance with the GLP Standards.
Candidates must hold a valid work permit/visa or EU citizenship to be considered.
If this job sounds ideal to you & you want to enquire in complete confidence or make an application, contact Darren Brown in Cpl Limerick on 087 405 3774 or email your details to email@example.com