Cpl in partnership with their client Pfizer are recruiting for a QC Analyst (Immunology) for their Grange Castle site.
Job Title: QC Analyst
Position Reports to: QC Supervisor
• To maintain regulatory compliance through established programs for laboratory testing, maintenance, training, SOP’s, validation and system administration within QC.
• Perform analysis, method transfer, validation and qualification as per relevant test procedures.
• Analytical procedures include raw material, in-process and finished product testing.
• Analytical methodologies including methods such as ELISA, Slot Blot, Western Blot, Enzyme Activity. Experience in one of above testing methodologies essential.
• Supporting Tech Transfer and of analytical test methods
• Laboratory support testing including consumable control and qualification.
• Inventory control and maintenance of laboratory consumables.
• Responsible for calibration, use and administration of laboratory instrumentation.
• Perform and assist in additional duties as directed by the QC Supervisor.
• Complete documentation in a timely manner.
• Report and document any non-conformances to the QC Supervisor.
• Preparation and review of area documentation (e.g. SOP’s, Reports, Protocols).
• Assist in the training of other analysts.
• Ensure training compliance within the assigned work area and QC.
• Adhere to safety systems within the laboratories and on site.
• Participate in Continuous Improvement projects and participate in 5S lab program
• Prepared to work laboratory shift patterns.
o Relevant Third Level Qualification or Equivalent
o Relevant industry experience desirable