Service Chemist – Water Chemistry
12 month contract
£17-£18 per hour
Kent/ remote travelling to various clients site (car provided)
Cpl Life Sciences are currently working with a global leader in water, hygiene and infection prevention services to protect the lives and health of people around the world. We are currently recruiting for a Service Chemist to visit customers sites to sample water systems and conduct chemical analyses in their laboratories to ensure the systems meet quality, process controls and specifications.
• Visit customers sites to sample and perform analysis on water and process systems.
• Liaise with customers to highlight findings of the analysis and any actions either taken or required by the customer
• Produce data/reports for the analysis and liaise with the Account Manager to discuss any actions required
- Chemistry/ water analysis experience
- Chemistry degree desirable
- The ability to analyse and record data
- Excellent communication skills
- UK clean driving license
For more information please contact [email protected]