SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT ANALYST - AFRIKAANS/HAUSA/ZULU SPEAKER
Are you an Afrikaans/Hausa/Zulu speaker with a passion for social media and a desire to make a difference in creating a safer online community? Look no further! We invite you to join our team as a Social Media Content Analyst and put your skills to work towards a greater cause. Let's work together to make a positive impact on the digital world.
What do we offer?
• A full-time, permanent contract with Covalen
• A choice of day shift (9am to 5:30pm) or evening shift (6pm to 2am) from Monday to Friday, with occasional weekend and bank holiday work
• A base annual salary of €27k, with an additional 25% increase for the evening shift from 10pm to 2am, plus a €12 daily taxi allowance, bringing total potential earnings up to €30k
• 25 days of annual leave, private healthcare, and pension contributions
• Extensive training and access to CPL's Wellness Programme
• Bike to Work and Tax Saver Scheme
• Free canteen, food, and snacks
What do you need?
• Near-native fluency in Afrikaans/Hausa/Zulu (C1/C2) and fluent English (C1)
• A valid Stamp 4, 1G, or EU passport (mandatory)
• Cultural understanding and knowledge of current affairs in the region
• Strong problem-solving, attention-to-detail, and critical thinking skills
What will your tasks be?
• Investigating and resolving reported issues, including account support and potentially abusive content, via a ticketing system
• Maintaining knowledge of clients' products and community standards
• Using market-specific knowledge and insights to find scalable solutions to support our community of users
• Gathering, analysing, and utilizing relevant data to improve the overall user experience
• Recognizing trends and patterns and escalating issues outside of company policy to the global team
• Identifying inefficiencies in workflows and suggesting solutions
Please note that the content you will be reviewing may include sensitive material. Due to the essential nature of this role, you must work from our office in Sandyford, D18.
We welcome ambitious and talented individuals who are passionate about social media and committed to creating a safer online environment. If you believe you have the skills and experience to excel in this role, we encourage you to apply by submitting your CV to [email protected]
Join us in our mission to make a positive impact on the digital world