Location: Home (WFH), Architect / Engineer (A/E) Offices, Ringaskiddy Site
Reporting to the Engineering Lead, role is responsible to:
- Act as the Primary 3D Model coordinator with A/E Services provider during the Engineering & Construction phases of the project
- Establish and maintain the project BIM standards
- Lead the Pfizer team effort for the 3D model review and gating process
- Deliver a high-end facility, in line with industry best practices, within budget and schedule, without compromising safety
- Encourage and develop conduct with respect to safety, wherein demonstration is key
- Initiate and maintain an open relationship with the A/E team and the wider Pfizer team to ensure successful project delivery
- Draw from experience in relation to design and engineering solutions required to provide a world class design and construction installation
- Ensure that information fed into the design from vendors is correctly utilized in the 3D model
- Verify that all design inputs to the 3D model are provided in sufficient detail to allow the contractors to build the facility with minimum change required.
- Ensure that plant is designed with Constructability, Operability and Maintenance in mind
- Adjust day-to-day role requirements depending on the immediate demands and requirements set down by the project as a whole.
- Support the Engineering Discipline Leads to transfer knowledge from A/E (design) to CM (construction).
- With the Construction Leads, ensure that the quality and design intent is in line with Pfizer expectations, including review of ‘first-of-kinds’ / mock-ups to ensure construction installation is consistent with design intent
- Escalate issues to the Engineering Lead, as required and necessary to avoid impacting upon project KPIs
- Provide any 3D model input to any project presentations as required to support interfaces with other parties including corporate functions