Accessioning Laboratory Lead- COVID 19
9 month contract with the potential to be extended
Cambridge – on site
£35- £42 per hour
CPL Life Sciences are looking for a Accessioning Laboratory Lead in the Cambridge Area to join an organization focused on development of life-changing medicines within the pharmaceutical industry. This is a critical role to the business supporting with COVID 19 PCR assessments.
The Accessioning Lab Lead leads a team who are responsible for confirming that the human biological specimens delivered to the COVID 19 assessment centre from around the UK are correctly accessioned into the laboratory.
This role requires flexibility with working different shifts between the hours of 7am – 10pm, Monday to Saturday.
- Identify deviating samples
- Transfer samples in 96 well plates
- Complete viral inactivation steps
- Ensure accurate data entry into the LIMS system
- Train lab team members on how to perform testing
- Work in BSL2 lab with previous experience of aseptic technique preferred.
- Work with human biological specimens. HepB Vaccination advised.
- Work with samples that may contain SARS-Cov-2.
- Attention to detail to ensure chain of custody of all samples.
- Working and communicating across a fast-paced cross organisational team.
- Rigorous attention to Standard Operating Procedures
Please apply within or for more information please contact email@example.com