Cpl is working on an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Director to join an award-winning Media Agency based in Northern Ireland.
As a fully integrated Agency this company offer Strategy, Advertising, Design, Digital, Videography, Media and Branding services. They are renowned for being a trusted strategic partner to their Clients, achieving spectacular results every time.
The successful candidate will join a dynamic team of Industry experts managing an impressive portfolio of clients including some of the UK & Ireland’s best-known brands.
Your new role
As Account Director you will have the opportunity to direct strategic communications, ensuring effective and measurable results for the Client, and returning profit for the Agency.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing strategic direction, development and leadership on Client accounts.
- Creating and maintaining excellent daily working relationships with Clients.
- Leading and managing Client projects, including: taking Client briefs; providing analysis of input of Client together with background knowledge and research; producing briefs for Creative, Digital and Media.
- Monitoring competitor activity and being proactive in suggesting and devising new initiatives for Clients.
- Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with all colleagues, and coaching, advising and leading members of the Client Services team as appropriate.
- Proactively driving and maximising profit from Client accounts in line with general business and financial objectives.
The ideal candidate
Third level qualification in Marketing or related discipline
- Proven Account Director experience.
- Extensive Industry experience preferably within an Agency.
- Evidence of directing multiple profitable UK/Ireland-wide communication projects.
Skills & knowledge/Competencies
- Understanding of what makes great/effective advertising.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Ability to embrace evolving communication platforms, especially digital.
- Strong and compelling presentation skills.
- A motivational and inspiring team player.
To apply for this unique opportunity, send your CV today via the link or contact Aimee Irwin at Cpl for further details.