Who is my client?
My client is an up-and-coming cloud-based web development company based in Dublin City Center. They provide a platform that helps businesses or individuals to create their own websites and mobile sites using online drag and drop tools.
Who are you?
- A dynamic self-starter with 1-3 years of experience in direct sales,(eCommerce knowledge is a plus),
- Have native level French and English.
- You’re empathetic to the challenges of eCommerce store owners and are excited by the prospect of speaking to the client's Users.
- You’re confident in leveraging objection handling skills to turn a ‘no’ to a ‘yes’.
- You’re proactive and comfortable operating in ambiguity.
- You have a successful track record in meeting and exceeding revenue goals and client-focused KPIs.
As an Account Executive, you will:
- Help expand the company's footprint as the choice provider in the eCommerce space.
- Evangelize ecommerce business owners to bring their stores online via our full-service platform, which includes closing new business deals
- Help ecommerce business owners by consulting and setting up their site, exposing our Premium service and planning the best strategies for building online presence
- Partner with our Product, Marketing, and Customer Care teams to deliver exceptional client experiences
Salary and Benefits:
Salary: Very competitive
Dublin 2 Hybrid.
Working hours: M-F
- Health insurance
- Pension up to 4%
- 25 days annual leave/ 10 sick leave
- Stock option (details explained at offer stage)
- Tax saver
- Bike to work scheme
- Income protection
- And much more...
This is an opportunity to work with one of the fastest-growing companies. Be part of something amazing in 2022 and beyond If you are interested, please send me a direct email to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through this link