As an Account Executive Nordics you are responsible for the acquisition of customers and the development of our sales in an entirely new market.
You will build and grow our international footprint in the Nordic region.
You will boost our business proposition and create first milestones to help us become the leading cloud-based HR Management, Recruiting and Payroll software for SMEs in Europe.
- Develop and execute strategies to generate leads and early traction together with the Marketing and Country Manager for the Nordic (Scandinavia) region
- Build up an initial customer base through a B2B Direct-Sales-Model
- Control the whole Deal-Life-Cycle - from qualification, validation until closing
- Handover of the new customer to our Customer Success Team after the closed deal
- Analysis of customer needs in the Nordic area with management to systematically identify and understand customer requirements and constantly optimize across the new market
- Scale up and constant improvement of our work to increase the quality and efficiency of our sales processes
- You have been able to successfully prove yourself in sales in the last 2-3 years and you have gained first experiences with software solution sales
- You ́re willing and able to personally deliver the critical early sales - calling, pitching, and negotiating - and you are characterized by your empathy and ability as a good listener to understand in depth the requirements and challenges of the leads
- You are communicative and able to adapt to different conversation partners
- Your entrepreneurial thinking makes you a competent partner who does not “sell” anything, but develops solutions together with the prospect to create true added value
- You are proactive, able to work independently, good at prioritizing your tasks and you are a team player
- You demonstrate great communication and presentation skills in spoken and written Swedish/Norwegian/Danish/Finnish as well as in English
- Market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company ($130M funding acquired to date).
- The well-being of our employees is paramount. Although we’ve recently opened our Dublin office in the Docklands area all employees are currently working from home, the office, or a combination of the two at their discretion due to Covid-19.
- We offer a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits, and shares)
- MacBook (to work with)
- Generous time off to relax and unwind which includes 26 paid vacations days.
- We enjoy becoming better day by day. You will receive €1,500 towards a learning & development budget every year and one additional day off for your development e.g. to attend a conference, study time etc.
- We have fun! Join us for regular team events, e.g. ski trips, visits to the Oktoberfest and much more
- We focus on results rather than schedules - we offer a flexible and remote friendly working environment
- Additional benefits to be added as we grow and scale.