Account Manager – Recruitment
Cpl NI is growing, our vision as a business is to be the best at transforming our clients through total talent solutions. We can only achieve this by working with great people and as such we are currently seeking an experienced Account Manager to join the recruitment delivery team supporting clients throughout NI. We are passionate about providing our clients with the best talent experience possible. We work with our clients to provide innovative solutions to meet their talent challenges.
The Account Manager will be focused on ensuring we deliver on our client needs every time, finding the talent they need in the time they need it.
- Point of contact for client for recruitment needs. Place client experience as the top priority and always working towards a seamless delivery
- Provide regular recruitment and progress updates. Listen to and understand client requirements so to best action requests
- Build and foster client relationships to ensure best practice delivery and repeat business
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly recruitment reports and business updates
- Monitor different metrics such as SLA’s & KPI’s and ensure that they are being achieved
- Consistency with communication and ensure that updates are given in a timely manner
- Ensure delivery of client hiring requirements
- Manage the recruitment for direct applicants and provide an excellent candidate experience through all touchpoints of the candidate journey
- Screen and assess candidates to ensure they are meeting the clients technical & personal competencies as well as being a culture fit
- Manage the candidate through the interview and offer process.
- Have a deep understanding of our client’s employee value proposition and develop a go to market narrative to attract talent.
Requirements for this role
- 4+ years’ experience in recruitment/ talent delivery
- Passionate about the talent industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record or meeting delivery SLA’s & KPI’s
- Demonstrates the flexibility and adaptability to be successful in a changing environment
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to engage and connect with people.
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment
For a confidential chat call Leanne McCabe on 07867459590 or apply below.