Are you a lab-based scientist with the drive to move into something more commercial? Have you ever thought about a move into Sales?
CPL have teamed up with an industry leading molecular diagnostics company to find an Account Manager for the South West of the UK.
This role will include:
· Supporting clinical customers throughout the product lifecycle and providing customer demonstrations, training and applications support when needed.
· Identifying and interpreting customer’s requirements and aligning these requirements with the extensive portfolio of instruments and products.
· Growing existing accounts and identifying and developing new customers within the South West.
· Maintain and expand Molecular Diagnostic market knowledge including market and technology trends, commercial awareness of competitors, clinical networks, latest patient guidelines and testing recommendations.
· Build customer trust and relationships by driving customer satisfaction.
· Manage and negotiate contracts and tenders.
· Science based degree – Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Microbiology (BSc, MSc, PhD)
· Understanding and prior use of diagnostic testing equipment
· Clinical/Lab based experience
· Strong organisation and customer interaction skills
· Full UK driving license
· No prior sales experience required but desirable
· Company car and travel expenses
· Work phone & Laptop
· 25 days annual leave
· Attractive pension
· Private Healthcare
· Private Dentalcare
· Gym membership contribution
This is a hugely rewarding role where you will have the opportunity to be part of the rapidly growing UK commercial team and be pivotal in developing the next success story on this exciting journey.
Sounds like the job for you?
Apply online or contact James Cox on 0207 822 1710 / firstname.lastname@example.org / www.linkedin.com/in/james-cox-298798138
Don't quite have all the experience mentioned, but know someone who does? We operate a £250 referral scheme for anyone able to name drop a successful candidate.