Our client is a well-established Group in the construction industry
Accountant/Part Qualified Accountant
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, duties will include:
- You will be responsible for one of their main subsidiary companies.
- Preparation and submission of Revenue returns.
- Prepare valuations and subcontractor payments.
- Assist Group Financial Controller with the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Monthly sales analysis and other operating reports to monitor company performance.
- Assisting with the creation of budgets and financial statements.
- Assisting auditors with queries for the year end audit.
- Assist Financial Controller with projects as they arise.
- Qualified our part-qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA etc.)
- Several years accountancy broad accountancy experience, including assisting in the preparation of management accounts
- Experience within the construction industry an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- A team player
- Good IT skills including MS Excel
Please forward your CV via the link or call Noelle Ryan on 01-5005983