The ideal candidate would be reporting directly to the Financial Controller and there is a possibility of permanency once the contract has ended.
• Monthly Management Reports
• Company Costings, accruals, BS Reconciliations and prepayments
• Manager the company P&L
• Oversee and review the PO System
• Directly reporting to the Financial Controller
• Posting of invoices and managing supplier accounts
• Ensuring all orders are closed off and costing items are correctly entered on the Purchase Order system using sage 200.
• ACCA,ACA,CPA or CIMA Qualified
• Experience in a similar role an advantage
• Previous experience of working monthly Management Accounts.
• Project Analysis/variance analysis an advantage
• Efficient is using Excel (Pivot tables and advanced formulas)
• Excellent Attention to detail required.
• The ability to meet strict deadlines in a timely and efficient manner.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal & organisational skills
If you would like to discuss the role further please don’t hesitate to call Ray Brennan on 083 0362091 or forward your CV to ray.brennan@Cpl.ie