Our client, a well-established and reputable accounting and business advisory practice in the South-East now have a requirement for a qualified Accountant to join their growing Clonmel based team on a permanent basis.
This role has come about due to company growth and a strong pipeline of client projects.
Reporting to the managing partner, you will be working as part of a well-established high performing team where you will work closely with senior management and get excellent exposure across all areas within the business. The position will also offer excellent career prospects for the suitable candidate.
The key duties of this role will include:
- Assisting with audit assignments.
- Preparation of accounts for audit exempt companies, partnerships & sole traders.
- Preparation of corporate and personal tax returns for review by tax department.
- Identifying client needs and new business opportunities.
- Communication with and managing client's expectations.
- Ensure completion of assignments within the appropriate timeframe.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Qualified Accountant with at least 1-2 year's experience working in Audit/Practice.
- Candidates currently working in Industry or at Finalist level will also be considered.
- Good IT skills with strong knowledge of accounting software and MS Office.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and commercial awareness.
- Ability to work on your own initiative, the ability to meet deadlines and work as part of a team.
- Excellent career progression opportunities with the ambition to develop a career in practice.
For further information, please contact Thomas Hogan in our Limerick office on 0860279756 or alternatively by email to email@example.com
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
For a look at all our open jobs, check www.cpl.com