My client in the professional services space have an immediate vacancy for a Senior Accountant/Auditor.
Main duties and responsibilities of the role include:
- Reviewing firms processes and methodologies in relation to practising activities
- Reviewing firms compliance with various rules and regulations
- Critical assessment of the work carried out on key issues, including audit and accounting issues
- Adding value by making recommendations aimed at improving quality
- You will perform a wide range of challenging work and gain unique insight into how companies operate and respond to current issues facing practice
- The successful candidate must be a member of a Recognised Accountancy Body with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in a practice or regulatory environment;
- An excellent knowledge of professional, technical and ethical standards together with excellent organisational, communication and influencing skills and a good level of IT literacy will be required.
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate an ability/provide evidence of communicating effectively
- Have an analytical and process-driven approach
Contact Natasha Bevan today on 0868907119 to hear more.