My client in the Pharma space have an immediate requirement for a Statutory Accounting & Controlling Associate Manager.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
• To assist in preparing the management accounts under US GAAP for reporting to Corporate at each month end.
• To partake in reviewing all accounts in the P&L and Balance Sheet for accuracy prior to Group Reporting
• To support analysis of the numbers and provide commentary as required.
• To produce statutory accounts under local GAAP.
• To support interim and year-end statutory audits from planning through to completion. To identify areas of improvement in the process and implement such changes as are necessary to achieve efficiencies.
• Work with internal auditors to ensure the Company is always in compliance with statutory regulations, SOX and relevant internal policies.
• To support external tax consultants on tax packs for annual filings.
• To support Corporation tax compliance filings, ensuring payments deadlines are met.
• To support the calculation of tax provisions on a quarterly basis for reporting to Corporate.
• To support the transitions of work into the Statutory COE
• To prepare reports for key stakeholders on KPIs/Key deliverables
• To build relations with stakeholders and provide support to help stakeholders manage the business.
• To produce company secretarial submissions where required
• To ensure all payroll is accounted for accurately and deadlines for submission to authorities are met.
• To take part in ad hoc projects as they arise.
The minimum qualifications for this role are:
• Professional Accountancy qualification
• Preferably Big 4 trained in Audit Department with 2 years post qualification experience (either in Industry or Practice)
• Confidence and ability to work on own initiative
• Knowledge of local GAAPs and US GAAP is a distinct advantage.
• Strong IT skill set, with ability to analyse large data files and use SAP and Hyperion systems
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines managing multiple priorities
• A “can do” attitude is essential. Ability to adapt to change and to make changes to drive efficiencies in processes is very important.
• Strong communication skills
• Tenacity and determination to ensure goals are achieved
Contact Natasha Bevan today on 01 5005987 for more information