My client is a recognised market leader within their industry, providing products of the highest quality on the market for over 40 years from their purpose built manufacturing facility based in Newry, County Down.
Due to continued growth in recent years they have identified the need for additional support within the accounting department. Working within a busy, fast paced environment you will play a key role in providing accounting support within the Finance department.
· Accounts preparation
· Accounts payable
· Accounts receivable functions
· Accurately maintain all filing systems for supplier correspondence to ensure queries can be answered within a timely manner.
What we are looking for;
· Minimum of 2 years' experience of working as an Accounting Technician
· Experience with both Sales & Purchase ledgers
· Highly organised
· Strong attention to detail and excellent verbal/ written communication skills.
· Good level of IT skills; Microsoft office – Excel, Word, Outlook.
If this sounds like a role that could potentially be of interest to you, simply get in touch with Nathaniel Ferris by applying to this advert or giving me a call on 02890725675.
If this isn’t quite what you would be looking for at the minute, we probably have something that is. Get in touch to arrange a confidential conversation about what your next career move would look like.