£22,000 - £25,000 +
Our client is a top 20 chartered accountancy practice with both a national and international presence within a variety of different industries.
Due to ongoing growth plans within the Belfast office, we are seeking to recruit an ambitious accounting technician on a full time permanent basis
What’s on offer;
· Hybrid working options
· Flexible working hours
· Career progression and professional development programs
· Excellent benefits
As an accounting technician you will play a key role within the Belfast office.
You will be responsible for the delivery of accountancy, tax and assurance services to a range of clients within various industries across the firm.
• Maintaining clients’ bookkeeping using accounting software.
• Assistance with the preparation of annual accounts for companies, sole traders and partnerships.
• Preparation of VAT returns for clients.
• Assistance with the preparation of personal and corporate tax computations and tax returns.
• Assistance with audit fieldwork on an occasional basis.
What we are looking for;
• Ideally you will have 2+ years’ experience in general practice.
• A self-motivated, individual within a keen interest in development
• An ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing in English
If this sounds like an opportunity that could potentially be of interest to you, simply get in touch with Nathaniel Ferris by applying to this advertisement or giving me a call.