Our client, a fast growing manufacturing & engineering services corporation are now expanding in West Co Limerick & are looking to recruit an experience Accounts & Operations Administrator to join the team there on a permanent basis.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for ambitious applicants to further develop their career in a broad based & challenging role & gain excellent experience in a highly sought after industry sector so if you’re interested, please apply!
As a key part of the operations team directly reporting to the Office Manager your role will focus on supporting the AP & AR invoicing & monthly close processes, engaging with suppliers on in-bound deliveries as well as customers on their outbound product deliveries, monitor PO's & delivery documentation, upload new customer accounts to internal systems & support the wider commercial team in their duties.
Your Skills/Experience that we need:
• 3rd level degree qualified ideally
• A further accounts or finance qualification (eg Accounting Technician) would be an advantage.
• 2-3+ years’ experience in a similar broad-based accounts & office administration role.
• Strong IT skills & ability to work across multiple systems.
• Excellent interpersonal skills & ability work off your own initiative.
This position is being offered on a permanent basis & salary on offer will depend on candidate skills/experience but is expected to be range 33-37k + benefits.
If you’re interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick on 061208659 / 0860279756 or email your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.com