Position Title: Finance Assistant
Reports To: Director of Finance and Procurement
My client are currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join us at their Team. The ideal candidate will be experienced in the base accounting functions, such as AR/AP, billing, bank reconciliations, and other related tasks. The role is to support the overall finance function, reporting to the Director of Finance and Procurement, and provide support to other senior management as required. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an international organisation where there is real opportunity for growth and progression.
- Manage sales and purchase ledger, including invoicing of customers, posting supplier invoices, and executing weekly payment runs to suppliers.
- Posting and maintenance of all banking transactions via banking online.
- Support with audit preparation and execution.
- Preparation and filing of VAT returns.
- Purchase Order management – issuing to suppliers/tracking orders/liaising with suppliers and internal group customers.
- Other ad hoc project work
- Accounts payable and/or accounts receivable experience is a prerequisite.
- Minimum 2 years' experience is desirable.
- Capable of working both as part of a team and off your own initiative.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and high proficiency with MS Office applications.