Our client, a well-established engineering company, is looking to hire an Accounts Assistant to assist with their construction payment process and administration. It’s a career enhancing long term contract role, subject to successful 3 months’ probation.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Management of construction payment process
- Processing payments to contractors
- Cash balancing
- Managing accruals
- Construction financial reporting
The successful candidate will have:
- A Degree (level 6 minimum) in Business / Finance / Accounting (or similar)
- More than 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous experience of managing Processes /Process Improvement.
- Previous experience in accounts payable/receivable role
- Be proficient in MS Office, MS Excel & Word in particular.
- Knowledge of Oracle and Maximo software is desirable
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate and influence at all levels within the organisation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Reporting skills
Interested candidates please apply with up-to-date CV and a short description of your relevant experience.