Our client, a highly successful engineering equipment & services supplier to the multinational manufacturing sector, are now recruiting for an experienced Accounts Manager to join their Limerick based team on a permanent basis.
Reporting direct to the Financial Controller, this is an outstanding opportunity for a suitably experienced accounts professional to gain excellent further industry experience with one of the leading SME employers in this region.
- Managing the AP & AR invoicing processes.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly accounts & business reports.
- Resolving customer & supplier invoicing queries.
- Stock/inventory reporting & reconciling differences for management accounts.
- Budget/cash analysis.
- Preparing commercial & sales reports for management teams.
- Supporting the wider finance group with ad-hoc accounting, payroll & related duties.
- 3rd level qualification in business studies, accounts or a similar discipline.
- Accounting Technician or similar professional qualification would be an advantage.
- 4-5+ years in a broad based Accounts role.
This position is being offered on a permanent basis with salary depending on candidate skills/experience but expected to be 38-45k.
To make an enquiry or application, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick on 0860279756 or email your Cv directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
For a full list of our open jobs see www.cpl.com