Are you an experienced Accounts professional who is now looking for a new challenge? Our client, a fast growing & dynamic organisation in the property sector, are now expanding & looking to recruit an Accounts Officer to join the finance team on a permanent basis.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for ambitious applicants to further develop their career in a broad based, challenging & commercially focused accounts role & gain excellent experience in a highly sought after industry sector so if you’re interested, please apply!
As a key part of the finance team directly reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be take ownership of the AP & AR invoicing processes, create new supplier & customer accounts, compete complex bank reconciliations, assist the FC with the monthly accounts preparation & support the wider operations & management teams with their finance needs.
Your Skills/Experience that we need:
- 3rd level degree qualified ideally
- Accounting Technician or part-qualified accountant would be a major advantage but is not essential.
- 3-4+ years’ experience in a similar broad-based Accounts role. Experience gained within the property or a related sector would be an advantage.
- SAGE experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & ability work off your own initiative.
This position is being offered on a permanent basis & salary on offer will depend on candidate skills/experience but is expected to be range 33-38k.
If you’re interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick on 061208659 / 0860279756 or email your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.com